Gathering things for the baby can be a strenuous task, especially for first-time moms. At this moment you will look for a lot of help and advice, so this list of basic things will be useful for you and you can easily buy them from Online Baby Store.
If you are planning a baby shower, one of the things you could do is put these items on the list of baby gifts.
List of newborn baby Products:
- Cradle. As your baby grows, you will need a crib. Here we offer you information on what to look for:
- Make sure that the spaces between the bars of the crib are less than 6 cm apart that they are not broken and that none are missing.
- Make sure the mattress is firm and tight (you cannot put more than two fingers between the mattress and the crib).
- Monitor for babies. There are different types and prices. Many moms choose a video monitor that allows them to see their babies when they sleep.
- Safety seat for the car. You can get a child seat designed especially for newborns and small babies, or a model that can be used for small babies and then used with larger babies.
- Changing. Locate it away from windows or heaters. Use the safety straps and make sure you have all the supplies available to change your baby, including diapers and wet wipes.
- Changing bag. Going out and driving with your baby may require a bit of practice. Having a changing bag prepared with all the basic elements can help make everything easier.
- Baby carrier. The baby carrier holds your child close to your chest and allows you to do things while you are in contact with him. Make sure you have good support for your baby’s head.
- Pram. Think about the possibility of buying a stroller that allows the newborn to lie down and be able to rise for larger babies. It is imperative that you have a wide base, a secure locking mechanism and straps to secure your baby.
- Bottles and teats or pacifiers. Whether you breastfeed or feed your baby formula milk, always have some bottles on hand to share the diet with dad.Newborns generally use Baby Feeders of 115 grams, while larger babies use those of 350 grams.
- Jumping chair. It is important to have a safe place to place your baby while doing other things. Remember, never place a seat with the baby on it on a high counter.
- Hammock for babies. Some parents swear that nothing calms a baby like a hammock. Make sure you buy a safe brand with good references, and follow the installation instructions to the letter, always use the straps.
- Bathtub for babies. You can bathe your baby once your umbilical cord falls. You will need a small plastic bathtub and a safe place to build your bathroom.
- Thermometer. Digital thermometers are easier to read. Avoid using ear thermometers until your baby is 3 months old.
If you are registering for your Baby Shower, it is a good idea to make a list of Baby Accessories and research a little bit online before making your final decision.
Remember, all parents and babies are different, take your time and think about what works for you.