Tips for buying clothes for the baby
– Buy at least one size larger. Babies grow very quickly, especially during the first year, and that will prevent your clothes from getting too small in a short time. Better to buy loose fitting baby clothes.
– Buy clothes, preferably cotton, to avoid possible allergies or eczema on the skin.
– Buy pajamas and peleles that can be closed in the crotch of the baby. They are more comfortable when changing the diapers of the child, since you only have to undress from the waist down.
– Look at the labels that carry the clothes, to know if you are interested in the type of washing or detergent that you require.
– Buy hard shoes only when the baby starts to stand up. Before you can wear booties or soft shoes, which are more comfortable.
What should be bought as a minimum?
– 2 sets of towels, preferably bathing layers (with hood)
– 3 or 4 wimps (pajamas with feet) or sleeping bags
– 2 blankets and a lullaby
– 2 light sweaters or polar
– 2 trousers with feet
– 2 caps
– 3 pairs of socks
– 3 knit or woolen booties, cotton or wool
– 5 to 7 t-shirts 100% cotton
– 6 bodies
– 4 dozen diapers for newborn
– 4 sets of walking clothes
– 1 coat or diver (for places very cold)
Other basic products for the baby
The decoration of the baby’s room requires combining the taste for colors, furniture and accessories. It is convenient to think about combining fabrics (curtains, blinds, quilts, carpets), with the color of the floor and walls (painted or covered) and with the style of the furniture (bassinet, crib, changing table, bedside table, direct lighting) and hints, pictures).
Currently, there is a wide variety of styles to decorate your child’s room, as well as multiple trends that mark fashion. However, we recommend simplicity and light colors, which adapt better to the serenity and calm characteristics that the baby needs after his birth.
Travel and transportation items (car seat, stroller bag, stroller, rain guard, etc.) must be of good quality. Regardless of tastes and colors, choose a durable cart that does not break with the constant folded when inserted in the car and is easy, easy to handle and safe when your baby uses it.
With utensils for food such as baby bottles, bibs, teats … it is important to consider its ergonomic shape and always adapted to the age of the baby.
And we cannot forget hygiene products like combs, scissors, sponges, creams, colognes, etc., where the softness and delicacy always match well with good taste.
It is advisable, mainly for new parents, to consult other parents with more experience in the subject. Donations, as well as family inheritances, are also important and very timely, mainly to alleviate the expenses of parents.